Thursday, May 04, 2006

when we live such fragile lives
it's the best way we survive


in the midst of the current effervescence,

decided to blog about recent post-rugby & post-school foodie/ chit-chat escapades..
finally visited THE Fiesta; yummylicious, cheapolicious fab Jap food (move over, Sakae. Fiesta has taken root in my fist-tiny pumping pink heart),
shopped at THE Popular for juicylicious fruity whistle scotchtape look-alikes (where art those skinny liquid paper?! fervent search for white stinky correcting friends nation-wide!),
failed attempts to down THE Mango PurIN (& Nette's famous Walkaways),
Boy Bitching (blogs &real-life living breathing species alike),
THE Neoprints (squeals!) looking Really Retarded girls (& the Gorgeous disguised as a sole brave Boy in cool dudezz shades),
another yummylicious discovery at TacoBell!

All located @ our friendly neighbourhood Toa Payoh & Heartland Mall respectively. Very Y indeed (:

today in Lit PC we talked about fears that we don't talk about..and I randomly thought about another example that slipped our forgetful minds (occupied with physical repulsiveness) – the fear that the very moment we say we love someone is the very instant when we jinx it up and once it spreads and takes hold, the etched affection becomes the reversed. maybe it's only me, but that is honestly why I don't really say I love my mom. (too many issues unraised.)

moving on to other nonsensical thoughts, have you ever sat in a bus and stared out of the window to find the resemblance of humans with the planted trees along the highways? apart from the clichéd links with the roots, check out the stems and branches..they look like family trees of different races! (okay I admit my imagination stereotypes) the distinction of races gets more evident if you think about different upbringing &environment and sets of values. okay getting quite preposterous. please just ignore me.

oh and resounding election messages to call out for more deVOTEes carried by circling vans are innovative and cute, but it somehow remotely feels like I'm a character in the Social Studies textbook. upon such comments, it bizarrely makes me feel like I'm going to land up in another place – the jail, or something equally criminal.

okay emptiness of house currently calls for safe and settling lword sesh for a while. shall be back to blog about weekend escapades soon (when I get my hands on our shots (pun? not! -pukes. (PUN, yes.)) (okay too many brackets) !)

depressing bt1 grades calls for some revamp.


Which O.C. Character Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty

ohs. positive various comments on her dress sense have been promptly ridiculed upon, leading to forceful shame and thus resulting in my undeserving likening to anna, sadly..